HEAVY COTTON TEES | Gildan G500
SAVE UP TO 30% BY SIMPLY ORDERING ONLINE (COMPARED TO IN STORE SHOPPING)
DIRECT TO GARMENT (DTG) PRINTING
ALL PRICES INCLUDE THE TSHIRTS & PRINTING
|TSHIRTS||1 to 4||5 to 9||10 to 24||25 to 49||50 to 99||100+|
Estimated Pickup Time: 5-14 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 6-15 Business Days
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Antique (Cherry Red, Jade Dome, Irish Green, Sapphire, Orange) and Sport Grey are 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackberry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear-away label
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8" collar
- Classic fit
**The following measurements are in inches.
|Body Length||Body Width|
What is DTG printing?
DTG printing (Direct to Garment) is the best type of printing method for clothing. It deposits special ink directly into the item. No one else in Montreal offers DTG printing! Unlike other printing methods, such as silk screening or vinyl there are no limitations as to what you can do with DTG printing. This allows us to print any type of design onto your shirts. Our competitors cannot offer what we can offer. With our state of the art and very expensive DTG machines, we can do what others can’t. This is the best quality printing method available in the industry. DTG (Direct to Garment) is without a doubt the best method to print on clothing. Since this is a digital process, the print is sharper and has a higher resolution, or DPI, than traditional printing methods such as screen printing. Unlike screen printing (which is vastly inferior to DTG), DTG has the ability to print just one single shirt for minimal cost. DTG has a stronger bond between garment fibers pigmented inks, resulting in longer lasting prints and a better durability.